The Sarova Stanley Hotel is located within the convenience of Nairobi city. Located right at the centre of the city, the hotel is among the best within the city and has hosted some of the world’s most recognizable names of acclaimed actors, authors and world leaders on royal visits to Kenya.
The Sarova Stanley is tastefully furnished for your comfort with its enhanced old charm and historic features making it a significant and luxurious landmark right at the centre of Nairobi city. The hotel has also included facilities for the convenience of the business traveller among them, wifi and conference facilities.
The Sarova Stanley hotel is also an ideal starting and ending point into the numerous nature reserves and game parks in the country. Attractions within easy reach are; The national Museum and Snake park, Nairobi national park, Nairobi arboretum, animal orphanage, David sheldrick wildlife trust, Kenya railway museum, Karen Blixen museum, giraffe centre, lake Naivasha and lake Nakuru.
The Sarova Stanley is a 5 star hotel and business centre in Nairobi. The hotel also has the famous Thorn Tree Café - the famous message tree & The Thai Chi Restaurant within its confines allowing you to sample the Thai special cuisines prepared by Thai chefs.
- 19 Kms from the Jomo Kenyatta international airport (JKIA)
- 7 Kms from the Wilson Airport
- 1 km from the world famous Kenyatta international conference centre
Facilities and Services
- Double, single, twin and triple set rooms which are spacious, elegant, offering facilities such as air conditioning, colour television with in-house film channel, video, radio, direct dial telephone, minibar, 24 hour room service and non-smoking rooms.
- Outdoor pool on the rooftop with sunbathing deck
- Sauna shop
- Disabled facilities
- Ultra modern health club and gymnasium
- Fast Internet
- Modern Conference facilities
- Room service
- Florist and Chemist facilities
- Automatic wake up call
- Baby sitting
- Comfortable and luxurious lobby
- Early check-in
Highlights of the Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi are; Kenya wildlife safaris starting and ending at the Hilton Hotel Nairobi, Kenya Cultural Safaris, Bird watching Safaris, Excursions in Nairobi, Business and conference meetings and Flying Safaris.