Finch Hatton’s lies at the heart of Tsavo West National park, part of Kenya’s single largest game reserve.
The camp surrounds a natural freshwater spring, flowing through three crystal clear pools, with tents along the water’s edge and surrounded by yellow barked Acacia Xanthophlea trees.
It is unfenced and wild. A wide variety of game have been sighted on the surrounding plains. It is easily accessible from the Mtito Andei Gate on the Nairobi - Mombasa highway or via the camp’s airstrip, just 5 Minutes drive to the camp.
The camp accommodates up to 50 people, in large safari tents with brass fittings. All tents have panoramic views of the surrounding springs and forests with:
- Large Deck Balconies with Chairs, Tables & Daybed,
- Twin Beds
- En Suite Bathrooms
- Hot & Cold Running Water & Showers
- WC (Water Closet/ Toilet)
- Large Mirrors
- A Clothes Rack
- Wooden Swahili Chest
- An Antique Writing Desk
- Electricity Supply with Shaver Outlets for 110v & 220v
- Hairdryer & Battery Charger Outlet for 220v
- Fully Stocked Mini-Bar Fridge.