Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge is strategically set on the rim of Ngorongoro Crater, a renown world heritage site often referred to Africa’s Garden of Eden.
Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge is situated 185 km from Arusha and 410 km from Nairobi the Kenyan capital. The lodge is located directly above the Yellow Fever Forest, providing spectacular views plunging down over the crater floor, 7,500 feet above the sea level.
Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge has 75 spacious guest rooms, each boasting rewarding views over the spectacular volcanic crater:
- 61 Twin Rooms
- 11 Double Rooms (with one double bed) &
- 2 Suites
Each of the exquisitely decorated rooms, offers an atmosphere of elegance and is equipped with:
- En-suite bathrooms with Shower Attachments & Bathtub
- Central Heating System
- Beds provided with Mosquito Nets
- Air Vents
- Wake Up Calls made only on request
10 rooms are Intercommunicating- ideal for families - and one of the suites is a Presidential Suite.
Third beds, as well as limited baby cots are available on request.
- The Panoramic Restaurant
- Rhino Lounge Bar with a terrace offering spectacular views over the crater
- TV Lounge
- Well Stocked Library
- Giant Binoculars strategically placed along the balcony edge
- Professional Nurse on Standby for Medical Assistance
- Housekeeping Services
- Babysitting (On Request)
- Telephone & Radio Communication Facilities
- Currency Exchange Service
- Boutique & Souvenir Shop
- Landing Airstrip